1. Revlon ColorStay Foundation - this is the foundation that I recommend for oily skins. It dries up so fast so you have to blend it as soon as possible.
2. Revlon Photoready Powder - with or without foundation, this gives me a great coverage. I also love that it has SPF 14 that will protect you from the sun. One thing I dont like about it is the applicator,so i use my retractable kabuki brush.
3. Elf Eyelid Primer - keeps eyeshadows in place for about 6 hours or more.
4. Elf Contour and Highlight Duo - this one is perfect for contouring the face. I know we all wanted to look 5 lbs. smaller without spending too much, so this is the answer!
5. Elf Cream Eyeliner in Black - i think this one is the cheaper version of MAC gel liner. It's so easy to use and it is smudge proof
6. NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder (Dark Brown/Brown) - if you're looking for a cheap eyebrow powder this should be it! i also use it in contouring the nose!
7. Maybelline Magnum Super Film Volume Express - Define VOLUME? my lashes looked 4x thicker and darker. I'd say this one did pretty well!
8. Fanny Serrano eyelash curler - this is the perfect alternative for Shu Uemura eyelash curler.
Daria Strokous & Kati Nescher photographed by Steven Meisel for Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2012 Ad Campaign
Photos courtesy of Makeup4all
I love the power of what highlighter can do to the whole look, especially in the inner corner of the eyes and above the upper lip. Someday, I'll be the one creating their look for their ad campaign! Who knows?!
METRO Decemeber 2011 Coverstory Photograph Doc Marlon Pecjo Creative Director Patrick Ty Fashion Editor Mela De Luna Stylists Eldzs Mejia & Adrianne Concepcion Assisted by Onin Bolos,Teri Bautista. Kiyoshi Makita